Sunday, February 3, 2013

November 30, 2012

Today's Truth and Beauty: My oneness with the united self declares that I am me, you, us, them, this, and that. En♥, -me!



Hey, Three Dog Night! Is one really the loneliest number that you'll ever do? ;-) (Of course I'm not taking a stand against this great song, but the first line has always created an intellectual stir within). As it relates to the unity of diversity and the very infinite nature of our united selves, some might even propose that one is actually the most populated number that you'll ever do. Yet, it doesn't feel crowded. The truth and beauty comes in recognizing that in the grand perspective of the cosmos (from the smallest microscopic organism to the people that we adore, to the people that we just tolerate, to the inhabitants of the earth, sky, and sea, to the material trappings of your own bubble in society), we are all one. It's not so lonely here after all, is it?

From My Cocoon, 11/29/12, 10:43:07 AM
Today’s Truth and BeautyTM

No comments:

Post a Comment