Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today's Truth and Beauty

Today’s Truth and BeautyTM is a product of my ever-evolving meditation practice.  To borrow a concept from the song Killing Me Softly, this is me finding my own letters and reading each one out loud.  As I receive the daily combination of words and pictures that express the truth and beauty of my soul, I will post them to this blog and the Today’s Truth and Beauty Facebook Page as a means of communicating them to whomever among the masses has been designated to receive them as well.

I began sharing Today’s Truth and BeautyTM (TT&B) with family and friends in November 2012, and it has since taken a life of its own.  As I’ve worked to streamline the ideas and keep up with the vision, I have had to remind myself of a lesson I learned from Gretchen Rubin’s book The Happiness Project, (that she learned from studying Voltaire) “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.”   As such, though each TT&B’s message and picture is posted daily to Today’s Truth and Beauty Facebook Page, a brief description of each TT&B will be posted to this personal blog space weekly.  Please bear with me while I catch up on posting the TT&B descriptions from November 2nd.  The words and pictures are from my heart.  So, wherever you are in your journey, whatever circumstances have guided you here, I am eternally grateful for your presence; and, it is always my prayer that while you are in this space, Whatcha See is Whatcha Get! 

If these words and / or pictures shine an ounce of light onto your path, please do us all a favor and pass them on. Why?  Because it’s time to start talking to the world.  We need us!


En♥,

– me!

No comments:

Post a Comment